Is Invisalign ® For Me?
Invisalign is effective for a wide range of smiles. The Invisalign system has been successful in giving hundreds of thousands of amazing smiles to both teens and adults. A certified Invisalign provider in our office will create your individual treatment plan using Invisalign’s clear, custom-molded aligners to solve a range of issues, including:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
In fact, take a look now at “Before and After” photographs of Invisalign cases. You’ll see the amazing results Invisalign can bring.
Made To Fit Lifestyles Like Yours.
Now, nothing comes between your lifestyle and having an incredible smile. Because Invisalign offers you comfort, convenience and virtual invisibility during treatment. With Invisalign, you can:
- Be as active as you like because Invisalign won’t hold you back
- Remove your aligners for special events, eating and brushing
- Feel more confident everywhere you go
Look Your Best During Treatment.
Invisalign is clear and practically invisible, so nothing gets in the way of your new smile. No wonder it is the choice of over half a million people.
- Unobtrusive in business meetings or social gatherings
- No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth
- Many people won’t notice you’re wearing aligners
Invisalign® is a remarkable system of invisible aligners that help straighten teeth comfortably without metal bands, brackets or wires. The pieces are easily removable so you can eat, drink, brush and floss. Best of all, no one will know you’re wearing Invisalign aligners unless you tell them.
Now you can enjoy the smile you have always wanted without the annoyance of metal in your mouth. No huge brackets darkening your smile. No irritated lips or cheeks. No worries about mouth injury while playing sports.
Invisalign can eliminate crowding or large spaces between your teeth. Even complex cases such as overbites, underbites and crossbites can be treated.
Typically, Invisalign cases take about a year from start to finish. You will see your dentist every 6-8 weeks to review your progress. You will receive additional aligners every few visits. Treatment time and the number of aligners you receive will vary case by case.
How Do I Begin?
- Make an appointment with your dentist. During your visit you can decide on your course of treatment. Impressions of your bite will be made and sent to Invisalign for processing.
- You will see a 3-D computer animation of your projected result before treatment begins.
- Your aligners will be made using advanced 3-D computer imaging. Your bite impressions are used to construct a custom-made series of clear and removable aligners.
- You will receive your aligners.
- You will wear your aligners day and night, according to your dentist’s instructions. They will only be removed to eat, drink, brush and floss.
Does Invisalign Work?
Yes, it has been shown effective at straightening teeth.